For Pay as you Go and Pay on Receipt of Bill Customers to avoid loss of supply you can still top up and pay online here


In an Emergency please call 0808 168 4534

Ofgem have announced that Utilita will now supply Our Power customers. Here is a link to their website with useful information for you:

Utilita will have already been in touch to confirm next steps and Our Power will shortly send you a final bill. If you need to contact Utilita please phone them on 03300 583 392

Payment difficulties

If you are a Tenant of a Housing Association or Local Authority you should contact your local housing office who may be able to provide you with support from their local Financial Inclusion Officer or signpost you to a local agency providing financial inclusion support services.  If you receive support from another agency you should contact them in the first instance.

You can also read through the advice on the Citizens Advice Scotland website to find out what help is available to you.